October is coming up fast. Seems like it was just the other day we were waiting for ARE2010 and now it’s gone and ISMAR2010 is almost here.
This summit provides a single forum for all stakeholders to meet and discuss the future of commercial Mobile Augmented Reality, present their contributions, and set future directions for collaboration.
Towards these ends, the Summit seeks to:
- Include representatives from all parts of the ecosystem of Mobile Augmented Reality:
- Mobile Network Operators
- Independent Software Vendors
- Experience Designers
- Augmented Reality Service Providers
- Handset Vendors
- Silicon/hardware component manufacturers
- Advertising Agencies
- Local Search Companies
- Internet Companies
- Standards Organizations, Industry Bodies
- Discuss current technical and/or business barriers to growth with an eye to understanding how these can be reduced,
- Learn about proposed mobile augmented reality protocols, and how these will be integrated with existing mobile industry constraints and trends. Solutions addressing privacy, security, and monetization on mobile are of interest.
- Identify the gaps in the industry at technical and business levels so as to chart the roadmap to continued and accelerated growth in the future, and
- Explore avenues for industry collaboration.
See the Mobile AR Summit page for more information.